Holiday Home Insurance

If you own a holiday home, either in the UK or abroad,  you will want to protect it (and the contents) against loss or damage, same as you would your main home. However, there are considerations that make a standard home insurance policy unsuitable for a holiday home. Most home insurance policies include onerous warranties and restrict cover where a property is unoccupied for more than 30 days. Cover tailored specifically for holiday homes should not have these same restrictions or will extend unoccupancy beyond the 30 days. It’s possible that your holiday home is just used by you and your immediate family but a policy specifically for holiday homes can also allow for friends and other users, and provide cover for loss of letting rental income.

We have a number of insurers able to provide quotations for holiday homes.

Please click the link below and complete our enquiry form for a quotation.

Holiday home insurance