Options for Comprehensive or Third Party, Fire & Theft cover for “motorcycle” trikes – i.e. whether based on a motorcycle or utilising car-derived power the machine is steered using handlebars, not a steering wheel, and has a single front wheel and two rear wheels. (If you are looking for insurance on a 3-wheeled car, such as the Morgan, Triking, JZR, Lomax etc please complete our kit car enquiry form instead). We are unable to quote for three-wheeled delivery vans, rickshaws, Piaggio Ape or Tuk Tuks. For Can-Am Spyder, Piaggio Mp3 or similar please complete our motorcycle enquiry form. Q-plate vehicles are usually acceptable.

Cover is normally social, domestic & pleasure only, but commuting use can be considered. However any business use is excluded and we are unable to cover use on any race, rally or test circuit, off road use. 

Discounts are available versus rider age, limited mileage, length of trike ownership, restricted number of riders, and no-claims record (previous motorcycle NCD can be transferred in).

If you have a collection of trikes (or trikes and motorbikes) please email us details of all the machines, their storage & security arrangements, the required riders and your contact details and we will be in touch to discuss further.


Specialist Trike insurance cover